In the past two years, the prevalence of AI has skyrocketed. People are increasingly embracing AI writing tools to create content that is precise, captivating, and well-organized.
I have reviewed the 11 best AI Copywriting software based on various criteria, including who it’s best for, features, value, and pricing.
Now let’s take a plunge into the top 10 AI Copywriting Tools that can help you boost sales with better sales copy, publish more content, and end writer’s block.
What are the Best AI Copywriting Software Tools in 2023?
Here are my top picks for the Best AI Copywriting Software Tools:
Any digital marketing or advertising professional, especially agencies.
Writing can be a daunting and time-consuming task. It can be hard to know where to start and how to structure your ideas. Not to mention, it can take hours just to get the words down on paper.
Jasper is a revolutionary AI copywriting tool that helps you plan, structure, and write content quickly and efficiently. With its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, you can get your ideas written in no time.
- Text summarizer makes a summary of key points from the text
- Paragraph generator creates paragraphs that enchant readers
- AIDA framework marketing framework consists of Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
- Problem-Agitate-Solution (PAS) Framework creates new marketing and sales copy ideas for products and more
- Product descriptions for websites, emails, and social media
- Creative story makes it possible to write stories that engage your readers
- Content improver rewrites content to make it more interesting, creative, and engaging
- Blog post tools generate ideas, outlines, and compose intro paragraphs, and conclusion paragraphs
- Feature to benefit turns product features into action evoking benefits
- Sentence expander expands a short sentence into a longer sentence that is more creative and interesting
- LinkedIn create content for a personal bio or a story that helps differentiate your company from the rest
- YouTube create content for ideas script outlines, video titles, hooks, intros, and descriptions
- Facebook assists with producing ad headlines, and ad primary text
- Google create content for ad headlines, descriptions, SEO title, and meta descriptions
- Amazon create content for product descriptions and feature bullets
- Instagram writes catchy captions for your photos
- Quora create content that provides answers to difficult questions
- Engaging questions ask the right questions to your audience
- Explain it to a child simplifies the meaning of the text to a lower grade level
- Review responder writes professional answers to customer feedback
- SEO-optimized pages for blogs, homepages, products, and services
- Real Estate Listing create content for intriguing listings that sell residential homes fast
- Unique value propositions clarify the value of your offer
- Sentence expander transforms a short sentence or a few words into a longer sentence
- Perfect Headline trained with formulas from the world’s best copywriters that create high-converting headlines
- Website Sub-headline makes informative (H2) sub-headlines for your website and landing pages
- Marketing angles add different angles and life to your marketing
- Short social posts for times you need less than 140 characters
- Ridiculous marketing ideas template of bad marketing like “selling water to fish”
Jasper offers 3 pricing plans:
Starter: $24 per month for 20,000 words
Boss Mode: $49 per month for 50,000 words
Business: contact sales for a personalized demo and custom plan
- Jasper is the only AI with a chrome extension that lets you write open-ended commands and not just use templates
- Read and write content in 26 languages including English, Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Create excellent blog posts, art, images, SEO content, web content, video scripts, marketing copy, Facebook ads, captions, and even love letters
- New “Jasper Chat” allows you to have a human-like conversation with an AI chatbot to generate ideas, and revise content
- Jam-packed full of useful features that make this a great return on investment
- Great writing assistant for content writers, content marketers, and copywriters
- Uses underlying ChatGPT technology that everyone is raving about, just like Writesonic does to use voice commands instead of typing
- A few customer reviews have said they automatically upgrade your plan if you go over the limits and other complications with billing after a free-trial signup
Start a free trial with Jasper today.
Digital marketers, freelance writers, and small businesses (especially e-commerce businesses)
Anyword AI is an AI writer that assists with producing and optimizing content with predictive scores that can result in more search traffic, and potentially more conversions, and sales.
- Ad copy writes eye-catching text for Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Landing/Product pages generate and optimize headers, sub-headers, product descriptions, call-to-action buttons, etc.
- Blog posts create complete,well-written, organized, and engaging blog posts in just a few clicks. Add ideal keywords, choose article length, and have the AI writer complete sentences
- Emails develop precise, concise, and attention-grabbing email subject lines
- Ecommerce Product descriptions write persuasive product copy in a few steps
- SMS makes text messages that motivate people to purchase faster
- Website Targeted Messages auto-optimize on-page copy with the right message for the right audience in a timely manner
Anyword offers 2 pricing plans:
$29 per month (20,000-word credits) or
$24 per month paid annually
$99 per month (30,000-word credits) or
$83 per month paid annually
Use 20% coupon code Anyword20 by clicking on an Anyword link in this review. Plus, get 2 months free when paying annually.
- AI knows what converts visitors into customers
- Blog wizard can generate 95% of an entire blog with only 5% work
- Create customer personas for a tailored copy of your customer base
- Train AI to make content based on brand voice, similar to competitors, or top-performing live ads
- Connect your ad accounts, choose multiple modes and include keywords and promotions, and rewrite copy to target key demographics
- AI can generate product descriptions optimized to boost sales
- Features are useful and not excessive
- Sometimes the content can be repetitive or does not understand the context
- The user interface could be a bit more intuitive with more organization and dashboard options
Start using Anyword today and get 20% off using promo code Anyword20
Freelancers, entrepreneurs, and penny pinchers
Rytr is an AI copywriting tool that can create high-quality content in seconds at the fraction of the cost of other copywriting software tools on the market.
Rytr boasts of having over 4 million users including copywriters, marketers, and entrepreneurs, and saving them 17.5 million hours.
- AI writing tools for blog content, emails, taglines and headlines, Facebook ads, landing page copy, Instagram posts, interview questions, profile bios, story plots, YouTube descriptions, and more.
- Rytr Chat! This will allow Rytrs to generate content by simply typing a command and letting Rytr take care of the rest 😎
Rytr offers 3 pricing plans:
Upgrade as you scale
$9 per month
$29 per month
Pay monthly or pay annually and get 2 months free.
Use the code STARTRYTING to claim 30% off your first billing period when you upgrade to the Saver or Unlimited plan.
- A penny pincher or bargain hunter’s dream come true
- No frills, just basic copywriting tools
- Great for inspiring ideas, writing basic outlines, and short-form content
- Generate images from text
- Useful for a product, website, and social media posts but not for academic papers
- Chrome extension available to use in places like Gmail
- Not ideal for automating blogging and long-form content
- Can’t define how long the content should be
Save the most money by using Rytr today.
eCommerce and Enterprise companies (plus agencies and freelancers who specialize in these types of companies)
Copysmith accommodates creating, launching, and distributing marketing content at scale.
- Bulk product descriptions upload a spreadsheet and Copysmith automatically generates copy fast
- eCommerce writes product descriptions with SEO-optimized content that increases site traffic and encourages purchases
- Instagram writes the perfect social media sales copy
- Bulk content creation
- Teams and collaboration cut down on meetings and time deciphering feedback in order to launch content for campaigns faster
- Campaign builder reduces the time it takes to build campaigns. Just choose a template for social media posts, product descriptions, and Google ads and in a few clicks it’s ready
- Content enhancer tweaks and refines copy beforehand to improve performance
- Content rewriter gives existing content a vibrant touch
- Ads and social media create ads, text, and captions for Facebook, Google, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Blog templates include writing templates for ideas, titles, long-form content, outlines, intros, and write long-form content starting with a simple idea
- Brainstorming get ideas for the AIDA framework, ad headlines, ad ideas, social media captions, FAQs, listicles, pain benefit solutions, video descriptions, growth hacking, and before and after bridges
Copysmith offers 3 pricing plans:
$19 per month ($190 per year)
$59 per month
$590 per year
*For growing teams and power users
*For businesses that need unlimited content creation abilities
Get 2 months free + rollover credits when paying annually on the Starter and Pro plans.
- Integration-friendly with Frase, Shopify, WordPress, Google Ads, Microsoft Word, Chrome, WooCommerce, Zapier, Hootsuite, and Google Docs
- Chrome extension available
- Create descriptions for a website full of product SKUs, or SEO Meta descriptions
- Create and launch eCommerce ads fast
- Get product descriptions launched sooner with the team collaboration feature.
- Easily assign content to team members and clients for editing, feedback, and approvals
- Some customer complaints about billing practices
- Some product descriptions are too simple and require a rewrite
- The interface is less than ideal for some people
- Low-quality blog post writer compared to other competitors
Start using Copysmith today.
Solopreneurs and small SEO teams
Copymatic makes it a breeze to boost traffic and save hours of work creating long-form blog articles, landing pages, ads, and more.
- Powered AI tool using the GPT-3 AI language model for natural language processing like you’ve never seen before
- Powerful settings adjust the creativity level and tone of voice
- 50+ tools to generate content and sales copy in seconds
- Grammar check prevents poor grammar and rewrites content as necessary
- Sentence rewriter AI interprets sentences, then rewrites them in a unique, smart way
Copymatic offers 2 pricing plans:
starts at $9 per month (for 15,000 words)
contact sales for custom pricing
Pay yearly at a discount and get 4 months free.
The free trial includes 10 credits to try all of the tools. With 10 credits, you can generate 1,000-word blog articles.
- It’s like having a team of copywriting experts writing powerful copy
- WordPress plugin available
- AI article writer with the lowest plagiarism rate at 2% compared to 5% or more
- SEO keyword research
- Great AI writer for short-form and long-form content
- Recommended only for basic on-page SEO
- Use word credits to create, access, or reaccess articles if you need them in the future
Try Copymatic for free today.
Instoried is an AI copywriting tool that enhances writing with sentiments. It calculates the emotional engagement quotient and tone in real-time and makes smart recommendations to make high-quality content. This copywriting software can help you be more empathic and surface the right emotions from your audience.
Instoried also offers Content as a Service (CaaS) supported by a team of content writers, marketers, and analysts. It promises to help improve the content creation process, scale content quickly and increase the productivity of marketing teams.
- The analysis tool suggests better ways to say things so the reader thinks you’re talking only to them. This tool covers headline analysis, tonal analysis, emotional analysis, and a plagiarism check
- Generation tool writes original and engaging brand/product descriptions, headlines, taglines, ad copy, blog scripts, and captions, and can even do paraphrasing
- Developer portal API integrates into your current system with services already in use
- Content360 CaaS for blogging, emailing, ad copy, newsletters, press releases, social media content, white papers, case studies, website content, SEO landing pages, paid landing pages, and more
- Content categories create social media posts and other types of content in all types of categories including Business, Health, and Politics
Instoried offers 4 pricing plans:
$59 per month (1 user)
$129 per month (4 users)
$199 per month (10 users)
$279 per month (20 users)
Content360 Content plans start from $500 per month.
Try the analysis tool for free for 7 days and get access to all of the features.
- People buy things based on emotions, status, and how it will make them feel, then justify with logic. Using this tool can be the mediator between getting a sale and not.
- Perfect for marketers, advertisers, and other content creators who want to make their sales and ad copy more compelling so that a person takes action
- Authors and copywriters could also benefit by making their writing more intriguing.
- Most interesting and easy dashboard interface
- The web app is very convenient
- Makes your content look much more professional
- Upload any document
- Provides all types of information on how you can improve or change the content without changing the main theme
- Grammar correction isn’t always reliable. I would use the free Grammarly browser extension, and Hemingway App to get a readability score alongside Instoried
Try Instoried for free today.
7. Copy AI
Copy AI is an AI copywriting software that helps write blogs 10x faster and write better emails and social media posts that convert. Copy AI proclaims they have over 4 million professionals and teams using their copywriting tools. Some of their users are from Microsoft, eBay, Ogilvy, and Nestle.
- First Draft Wizard writes the entire first draft of a short or long-form blog
- High-converting email copy generates content for lifecycle emails, event promotion, nurture sequences, follow-up emails, discounts and sales, and cold outbound messages
- Optimized blog posts can help with blog ideas, how-to blogs, feature stories, listicles, thought leadership, and SEO meta descriptions
- Social posts 10x your capacity for creating content on social media including Facebook posts, Pinterest and YouTube descriptions, Instagram captions, TikTok scripts, and LinkedIn posts
$0 per month
*Get 2,000 words for free per month
$49 per month
*The pro plan comes with unlimited words
- It has a free version for casual users
- Create content superior to Rytr
- First Draft tool is great for general topics.
- Cuts writing times in half
- Customer service is a disaster when it comes to billing and support
- Sometimes the templates give plagiarized content
- The blog template doesn’t generate proper outlines
Marketing and adverting teams of any size company. Copywriters, students, and freelancers too.
Writesonic is an AI copywriting software that acts like a writing assistant. It’s similar to the creative flexibility of Canva, except this AI copywriting tool does it for writing. Writesonic claims to work with companies such as Spotify, meesho, Schnider Electric, Rakuten, Genesys, and NYU.
- AI article and blog writer is a fully automated AI copywriting tool that creates articles with minimal editing involved
- SEO-optimized content considers all the relevant keywords from ranking competitor websites, which improves your chances of ranking well on the first attempt
– Get real-time updates and research topics based on current events from Google (ChatGPT’s data only up to 2021)
– Give voice commands instead of typing (like ChatGPT)
– AI text-to-image generation using Stable Diffusion technology
- Ai paraphrasing tool
– refreshes older content with the latest info,
– includes more keywords
– changes the tone of text from informal to formal for business presentations
– rephrase passive sentences into active sentences
– paraphrase in different languages
- AI text expander turns 1,000 words into 10,000 words in a click
- AI article ideas brainstorm to make brilliant articles in minutes
- Article summarizer wraps up an article’s content in a jiffy
- Product descriptions create words that describe and motivate people to buy products
- Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Landing pages turn your features into value-driven benefits and persuasive calls to action. Creates headlines, and pain-agitate-solutions copy, all while following the “Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action” AIDA framework
- Quora answers
Writesonic offers 3 pricing plans:
$0 per month
$19 per month
$119.95 per month
Save 33% with annual billing
There is a choice between less editing and fact-checking vs. getting more words written by AI writing tools. Choose between Economy, Average, Good, and Premium options.
- The free trial comes with 6,250 words enough for 1 to 6 long-form articles
- Generate a 1500-word blog article rough draft in 20 seconds
- Article Writer 4.0 produces fully SEO-optimized blogs articles in 30-40 seconds and embeds semantically relevant and appealing images
- Publish content directly to CMS platforms like WordPress, Wix, and Medium in 1 click
- Uses underlying ChatGPT technology that everyone is raving about, just like Jasper does to use voice commands instead of typing
- Writesonic can do AI text-to-image generation unlike ChatGPT which is just a text generator that makes conversations
- Increase rankings in search engines further with Surfer and SEMRush integrations
- Support for 25+ languages
- Uses credits for minor changes
- Longer learning curve than other AI copywriting software
- The quality scale can be confusing to work out the value for the money you pay
Try Writesonic for free or a paid plan today.
Hypotenuse AI is a cloud-based AI copywriting tool that knows a lot about any niche and can create content with just a little instruction from a human. It can create content, art and images, articles, product descriptions, and ad copy.
Hypotenuse AI has many clients from businesses including Google, Virgin Media, Shopify, Sesame, Upwork, Qatar Airways, Aventis Graduate School, search.io, shogun, BlueZone Sports, Y Combinator, Chanel, Ayana, Click2View, UIlicious, Naver, orderup, ShopBack, Living Spaces, Black & White Zebra, Wunderman Thompson, Tobi, and Media Markt to name a few.
- SEO and eCommerce
– write a full-length blog article from start to finish
– write product descriptions at scale
– create headlines and slogans that intrigue people
- Paid ads and social media posts
– create scroll stopping captions for Instagram
– create effective Facebook ads and Google Ads to capture leads
- Writing and brainstorming
– rewrite and summarize the content
- Content detective
– research factual content for articles within Hypotenuse and use it to instantly create a first working draft
- Bulk generation
– produce thousands of pieces of content in minutes
- Image generation
– turn text into original, watermark-free images made by AI
Hypotenuse AI offers 3 pricing plans:
Starter: $29 per month (25,000 words)
Growth: $59 per month (87,500 words)
Enterprise: custom pricing
All plans can be paid yearly for a discount equal to 2 months free.
- Great value: the mere fact that Hypotenuse comes with between 200 – unlimited watermark-free AI images save you money instead of paying for premium Adobe and Shutterstock subscriptions and saves time finding original, thematic images
- No other AI writer offers a content research tool like “Content Detective”. This helps with the complaint that AI copywriting tools spit out nonsense sometimes
- Great customer support
- Visually appealing interface
- Plenty of useful features and supports 25+ languages
- Deleting posts can only be done one at a time
Try Hypotenuse for free or a paid plan to
10. Creaitor AI
All Sales and Marketing Professionals
Creaitor AI is an AI copywriting tool that will take your creativity and writing abilities to the next level by expressing yourself in a more powerful and emotional way.
Creaitor AI boasts having over 50,000 users and winning the bronze award in 2022 for being the “Best of Swiss Apps” in the Innovation category.
- AI Writing Tools creates creative stories, blogs, google ads, YouTube copy, headlines, and paraphrased content, and generates topic ideas and product descriptions.
Creaitor AI offers 3 pricing plans:
Basic: $9.95 per month ($99 per year)
Standard: $29 per month ($299 per year)
Professional: $59 per month ($599 per year)
All plans can be paid yearly for a discount equivalent to 2 months free. There is a 3-day free trial too.
- Impressive at preventing plagiarized content compared to many AI copywriting tools
- The image generator and SERP beater are worth the price of the upgrade alone
- Simply choose one of the 30 AI assistants, and provide a short description of the product or service. Then, let the AI provide stunning results in minutes
- Decent AI copywriting tools for automating the content creation process
- Uses one of the most advanced AI technologies (DaVinci GPT-3) for writing
- Still relatively new and doesn’t have too many features
- Very limited customer reviews
Try Creaitor AI for 3 days free or get on a paid plan.
11. Article Forge
Article Forge is an AI copywriting tool that researches, plans, and writes entire long-form articles in one click. All the user needs to do is give Article Forge a keyword (and optionally section headings) and the AI will create a full, accurate, relevant, SEO-optimized article automatically.
Article Forge is a fully automated writer. Indirect competitors are just augmentation tools or manual writers. This means that the deliverable is a piece of content, not just a tool that assists the user in writing their own content.
- Article generator: Produces articles of various lengths (~50, ~250, ~500, ~750, and ~1,500 words) automatically.
– Automatically include titles and section headings
– Automatically add images, videos, and custom links
– Writes in 7 languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Bulk Article generator: Produce as many articles as you want at a time.
– Request all your articles, do something else, then come back to polish and schedule your full content calendar
- WordPress integration: Connect and send posts to your WordPress blogs automatically
- Articles can be sent as drafts, pending moderation, or published
- Post scheduler: Set Article Forge to automatically create articles at a set schedule and send them to your WordPress blogs automatically.
– Articles can be sent as drafts, pending moderation, or published
- API: Article Forge offers a straightforward API to integrate content generation directly into their existing workflows
- SEO optimization: Article Forge content is naturally optimized for search because our models use the same deep learning architecture to decide what to write about as Google uses to decide what to rank.
– Article Forge will often score very well in SEO scoring tools (like SurferSEO)
– Many customers are currently ranking with Article Forge content
Article Forge offers 2 pricing plans:
includes 25,000 words per month
$27/mo or $13/mo paid yearly ($156/yr)
includes 250,000 words per month
$57/mo or $27/mo paid yearly ($324/yr)
includes unlimited interface words per month
$117/mo or $57/mo paid yearly ($684/yr)
There is a 5-day free trial. Anyone who uses a link in this review will get 10,000 free words during their free trial!
Plus, a 30-day money-back guarantee. “If you use Article Forge to create less than ten articles and find that it doesn’t live up to your expectations just contact us and we’ll give you a no hassle, no questions asked refund!”
- Edit from a full draft instead of walking through the entire process
- Focus more on polishing the content – not writing
- Mostly SEO ready – but should still verify they’re fully optimized articles
- Simpler/easier to use than competitors (enter keyword, get an article, no long workflow)
- Better at creating cohesive long-form content than other tools
- More factually accurate and relevant than other tools
- Articles must pass Copyscape and plagiarism detectors
- Good for guest posts, and tier 2 (backlink) websites
- Not always human readable, you’ll have to add that personal touch
Try Article Forge for 5 days free and get 10,000 words free from this article link.
6+ Best AI SEO Tools for Agencies and Teams
AI Copywriting Software Tool FAQs
What are AI copywriting tools?
AI copywriting tools use artificial intelligence to write with natural language processing software in an attempt to generate content that is accurate and engaging for people to read.
What are the benefits of Using AI copywriting software?
The main benefit of using AI copyrighting software is that it can produce higher-quality content faster and more efficiently than a human writer. However, it’s important to remember to always edit the content and make sure it’s providing correct information. AI will certainly help people who are bad at writing or overcoming writer’s block.
Can AI writers replace human writers?
For decades and decades, people have feared that new technology will take their jobs. Ideally, new technology is meant to improve our lives. That’s why it’s important to be adaptable to the current times and improve your skillsets.
In the short term, it could replace many people who create content. In the long term, new jobs will be created in the future like “AI Content Assistant” to edit and fact-check the work. Highly skilled human writers that specialize in certain industries will end up becoming even more in demand because of their depth of knowledge and experience.
Will Google Penalize AI content?
Yes, Google can detect AI content.
If you simply copy and paste meaningless AI writing that offers nothing to the user, Google will penalize your content because it’s against their spam guidelines. It will more than likely result in a manual penalty found by Google’s algorithms which are bad for SEO.
Matt Southern from the Seach Engine Journal wrote a cover story with John Mueller, Google’s Webmaster Trends Analyst. In summary, John stated that using automatically generated content is against their webmaster guidelines.
It’s your responsibility to make sure all your content is original and plagiarism free. Also, be to edit the content before posting it to your blog, website, or social media to make sure the tone, facts, and grammar are accurate.
No matter what, the worst thing you can do is generate content that sounds like a robot and is emotionless.
AI writers may provide non-sense topics for outlines, headings, and paragraphs since the technology is still relatively new. It’s advised to use AI suggestions as inspiration only when it comes to writing. AI software can’t replace your real-world experience and knowledge. Pick out the wording you can use to get rid of your writer’s block.
Common problems with less advanced AI Writers.
- Content has little value since it contains no research-backed information
- User intent isn’t considered when creating outlines which leads to a poor reading experience
- Correcting all of the wrong concepts, random facts, and misinformation
- No depth of knowledge requiring more time to do research
First, decide on how you will use the content created by an AI assistant. An AI copywriting tool is great for jogging your memory, inspiring ideas, creating outlines, and curing symptoms of blank page-itis.
Is it really faster though? Well, that all depends on your knowledge and writing skill level. The key is to use it as an assistant, the same way you would look up information on Google.
With the growing amount of options coming to market, evaluating AI copywriting software and finding one that meets your needs can take many hours of research. I hope this article was extremely helpful in your search.